Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I personnally like the sound of the straightline performance can. I have one on my Xfire 7 and a friend of mine has one on his 05 F7. I also lost 7 pounds from the change. ( the easiest 7 pounds that I ever lost )

·
Registered
353 Posts
i got Mbrp. the out door shop has them for 220. cheapest anywhere!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
They're sellin them on eBay for buy it now $200. i think i'm gonna buy one. :beerchug:[/b]
200 on ebay yur getin fudgeed over there 210 cnd at royal and pretty much any dealer will match or beat that price and free shippin
i got mine 2 weeks ago tryed it out durin tha holidays like one sais wen i cruisin around sounds somewhat stock but wen my needle goes to 8500 rpm on my f5 oh shucks it sounds aswsome and i up jetted one size and i actualy gained power not like those stupid mbrp junk cans my 2 cent

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i bought one from a aftermarket dealer in saskatoon shipped and recieved in two days and only paid 210 plus 15 shipping cdn. Very easy to put on took less then 10 minutes, at idle it sounds awsome, i would say inbetween 30-70mph sounds no louder than stock and yeah when you open her up OH MY GOD!! sounds great. i hope it lasts time will tell so far i like it alot.!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts