Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YUP WE GOT HAMMERED AGAIN !!!!!!!!! BETWEEN 3-4 FEET TOTAL IN MY BACK YARD !!!!!!!!!! :p :p :wub: :lol: :lol: :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by f-5snopro@Feb 18 2003, 07:25 AM
YUP WE GOT HAMMERED AGAIN !!!!!!!!! BETWEEN 3-4 FEET TOTAL IN MY BACK YARD !!!!!!!!!! :p :p :wub: :lol: :lol: :wub:
we have about 2-3 feet of air in my back yard! :blink:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I got 2 feet of ice on the lake. :p It melting today. :wacko: I guess were gonna find out how well those powder pro skis skip water. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Have fun guys, storm just missed me, we got 6 inches. But its better than nothing. I'll still be out riding today!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just watched the weather and now they are not sure about this sat. , now they are saying a mix with accumulating snow inland ! woohoo !

·
Registered
6 Posts
:D I have a professional site that I go on and we are not getting a rain storm here in central and northern New England. This will be a major winter storm for areas north and west of Concord NH. So get ready for another nor'easter this weekend. Next week there will be a small storm mon night-tues morning and than a more significat storm by the end of next week. So prepare to have a enormous amount of snow on the ground by the end of next week. I have about 46inches on the ground and expect it to be some where in the range of 65 inches by next week. Never enough bring it!!!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i guess even southern nh is getting more snow on sat after a little ice .
today i had my roof cleaned off and now the snow is 1/4 of the way up the windows of my house ! ill take some pics tomorrow !

·
Registered
70 Posts
The riding in VT's NE Kingdom is the best its been all winter.......4'+ of snow in some of the snowbelt areas. We rode from Island Pond to Lancaster NH, up to Canaan Vt and back to IP on Saturday. Trails were incredible. And by the way....the F7 isn't a bad powder sled.....played around in some meadows with 3' of snow in them......lots of fun.

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850, 18 Tiger 8000, 17 RS 6000, 16 ZR 6000, 12 F1100T, 11 EXT 800, 09 Z1 Turbo, 05 ZR 900
10,200 Posts
You guys on the east coast are killing me, us flatlanders in the midwest are getting it jammed up our ass's with dry weather all the storms are going south of us and then kick north as they get east, have fun with it man, I'm green.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Alaska has been pretty snow deficient this year, but we still have some great mountain riding just a few trailering hours away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts