Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to install this weekend, but I need some numbers to line them, Anyone have a good and simple way of doing this? The Sled is an 03' proxr440

Thanks
J

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
put old drive shaft in track on the floor, and mark the edges of the track on the shaft with a marker so when you install the extros you will know when your in the right spot. press the old drivers off, and install 1 extro at a time. install first one until you get it in the spot that has the mark you made on the shaft line up with the edge of the track. then measure the spacing inside edge to inside edge of the track windows. now press the second extro on (making sure your timing marks are lined up) until you have the right number from extro to extro to match the window opening number.
does that make sense?
good luck.
i just got done doing this with a buddy of mine a few days ago, will he did most of the work. i was just there for support i think.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
put old drive shaft in track on the floor, and mark the edges of the track on the shaft with a marker so when you install the extros you will know when your in the right spot. press the old drivers off, and install 1 extro at a time. install first one until you get it in the spot that has the mark you made on the shaft line up with the edge of the track. then measure the spacing inside edge to inside edge of the track windows. now press the second extro on (making sure your timing marks are lined up) until you have the right number from extro to extro to match the window opening number.
does that make sense?
good luck.
i just got done doing this with a buddy of mine a few days ago, will he did most of the work. i was just there for support i think.[/b]
Makes perfect sense, Just like to have second opinion before I break something. I am told the new ones go on alot easier then taking the old ones off.

Thanks Mr Prox
J

1 - 4 of 4 Posts