Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to launch somewhere in the Angus or surrounding area tomorrow but am unformilar with the area. Can anyone share some info on where I can unload in Angus safely or in the vasinite. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone cares to join me I will be leaving Milton around 6:30 am to hit the trails around 8 am, if not thats cool I don't mind riding alone.

Thanks guys
Steve

·
Registered
267 Posts
Let me know how much riding you want to do or what agenda you have and I will try to come along. Have to meet a buddy closer to Barrie probably closer to 10. Then we will be riding from there over to Angus and likely Creemore area as it is a good ride, but we do not make any real plans until we get there.

I would park in Dufferin forest (Airport Rd. north of 89 past Mansfield before the 20th sideroad) Parking lot is on the RH (East) side.
If you need a trail map there should be some at the map board or www.sotba.on.ca Dufferin Forest is at intersection #403 on the map.

PM me if you want to meet up.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Weis,

Not riding there anymore, going to head to Belwood and do the fergus - Aurther loop instead, looks like they still have a decent amount of snow there. Your more then welcome to join, I'll be there around 8 am or maybe 9, look out for an Orange GMC pick up with the sled on the back

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wish I could but truck will only hold 1 sled :biggrin: unless I tow you with my ski dollys and you hang on for dear life :eclipsee_steering:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts