Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a convienience store in nh, and i sell amsoil for 20 bucks a gal... is this a good deal?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a 30 gal drum direct from amsoil, i had to pay for a yr membership. but with that, the oil, & the shipping the cost per gal. was close to $14. that was a yr ago.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by burly1@Dec 13 2002, 06:49 PM
I own a convienience store in nh, and i sell amsoil for 20 bucks a gal... is this a good deal?
Guess it depends on your market. I get it for $16/ga pre-season...but I wouldn't expect to get it for that on the trail in the middle of nowhere. Are guys leaving your store in trucks or on sleds after their purchase? Marc

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Roughly $20/gallon...will have to do the online thing next.

What does Amsoil smell like burned? My recollection was that it resembled the lovely smell of burning sliders...is this true?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Depends on which oil you are talking about, the 2000 race oil I get for 23.90 almost 24 there is also a synthetic that I get for just over 14 tax included. Become a dealer for 20 bucks and get it for dealer cost, will have to pay shipping on it .

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just picked up a case of 12 quarts for 54.00, from a guy down the street that is a distributor. I live in southeast corner of NH.

·
Registered
580 Posts
$32 a gallon for the racing series, and $23 a gallon for the 2000 series.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Whe you go to the swap meets, find the amsoil guys, take a minute to fill out the dealer paperwork and i buy it from them at cost.

12.50 gallon is what i paid. (Bought 2 cases) Even if you dont want to do the paperwork deal, bargain with them. No flames, but the amsoil dealer are a dime a dozen.
19.00 is the cost they try to sell it for to make $$ on it.

Pat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts