Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
This topic is beat, I would help you but I dont run amsoil, do a search. :ph34r:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Don't use the racing formula unless you like to waste $$$$$$$. I used the regular formula (not racing) and adjusted my oil pump and valves look great after 600 miles.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
your motor wont generate enough heat to burn the oil nless your spinning 7000 + rpms ALL the time, you will get a sludge build up in your exhaust area.......

·
Registered
831 Posts
i've been running amsoil racing oil for last 3 years. 1500 miles on F7 just cleaned my exhaust valves for first time, it was almost a waste of time they were that clean. i'm on amsoils buyers program and its alot cheaper than A.C. oil!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
i was a dealer for amsoil for a while and the series 2000 does not burn hot enough in the exhaust system.................if you take your pipe and muffler out look down inside with a bore scope and look at the wet look . call amsoil and they will say the same thing...................race formula is for high heat, high reving engines.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I switched over to torco sso oil and I can see a difference in the exhaust pipe oil build up compared to arctic cat syn avp oil - there is none.
Burns clean, no smoke smells ok - if that makes a big difference to ya.
It is more $$$ than amsoil reg. oil and better.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Ive run the standard Amsoil for a long time. 2000 miles on my F7, pistons and cylinders are perfect. I wouldn't wast your money on the series 2000.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts