Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Buy it online...great discounts when you become a preferred member and they ship to your door in a couple days.

http://www.amsoil.com

·
Registered
629 Posts
Prices are better than my dealer. I be going back to him and see if he will lower the price, or I will be ordering on line... Thanks for the web site.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Earl, your dealer has to make some money. He probably pays the price on the site unless he orders so many thousands of $$$ at one time.

People don't realize that the cheapest way to buy it is to become a preferred customer and pay the dealer cost.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
76 Posts
ZR800, If I am correct, it costs $10 every 6 months to becomr a perferred member. Or you can pay $20 per year to becomr a dealer, and get it cheaper then Perferred members. Thats what we did.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
If anyone is interested in becoming a prefered customer, I have the pdf form to fill out. Like BrassMonkey said, it is the easiest way. I tried attaching the file, but it won't work. You can email me at [email protected] if you want it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by ZR800EFI@Dec 6 2002, 10:30 AM
Earl, your dealer has to make some money. He probably pays the price on the site unless he orders so many thousands of $$$ at one time.

People don't realize that the cheapest way to buy it is to become a preferred customer and pay the dealer cost.

Good Luck!
I agree he has to make money, but trust me, he as made some money off me.... way more than I care to admit to...

·
Registered
55 Posts
My neighbor is a distributor and sells it for 54.00 for a case of 12qts, is that a fair price ? or can I do better online. Also a friend of mine runs Klotz Benol that smells better than most. Does Amsoil give any kind of odor

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by Dean@Dec 6 2002, 08:34 PM
My neighbor is a distributor and sells it for 54.00 for a case of 12qts, is that a fair price ? or can I do better online. Also a friend of mine runs Klotz Benol that smells better than most. Does Amsoil give any kind of odor
good price, amsoil web site has it listed for $58.20 plus shipping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts