Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, I give all HCS members any and all products available through AMSOIL at my dealer cost as my contribution to the forum. I would like to help out a little more.

AMSOIL has a really good relationship with UPS and has always been able to keep the shipping rates low considering the weight of the products we sell. For example a case of 4 gallons of oil typically ships for around $11. Shipping is charged per pound and is on a scale that LOWERS the per pound rate for larger orders.

I want to show you a way to avoid shipping costs all together. AMSOIL has 13 Distribution Centers in North America. If you are close to one of these centers and would like to pick up your order there will be NO SHIPPING on your order. This works out REAL well for those order 55 gallon drums of oil.

To place an order for warehouse pick up:
1. You must call me directly.
2. I will place your order for pick up at the Distribution Center of your choice.
3. I will receive an order number from AMSOIL.
4. This order number will be forwarded back to you. With this number you will be able to pick up your order.

Distribution Center Locations can be found at this link:
http://www.modernoils.com/distributioncenters.html

I hope that many of you will be able to take advantage of this. Just give me a call when you are ready for your oil and we will get you what you need.

Thanks
Ken
920-860-0116
www.modernoils.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.