Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What other locales have members found and enjoyed ?
There must be more of this great empire state to explore ?
Besides Old forge.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
my favorite riding is the rte 20 corridor from sharon springs west. been as far as cazenovia, to within 10 miles of cortland. shouldn't even be on here talking about it...

·
Registered
230 Posts
During a winter with good snow, the East side of Oneida Lake (North of the Thruway) towards The Hill or ADK can be a good low-traffic alternative.

·
Registered
922 Posts
my favorite riding is the rte 20 corridor from sharon springs west. been as far as cazenovia, to within 10 miles of cortland. shouldn't even be on here talking about it...
Lifetime ban for even mentioning this!

I can't think of an area in NY that I have ridden and thought "I'll never come back here." Ohio, Salisbury, Piseco Speculator is very nice. The loop from Old Forge to Indian Lake and Long Lake stands out as well.

South of Caz and Morrisville towards Whitney Point might be worth a look too.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Lifetime ban for even mentioning this!

I can't think of an area in NY that I have ridden and thought "I'll never come back here." Ohio, Salisbury, Piseco Speculator is very nice. The loop from Old Forge to Indian Lake and Long Lake stands out as well.

South of Caz and Morrisville towards Whitney Point might be worth a look too.
we went south of caz, wrapped around to Morrisville. ate at the blue canoe, pot roast samich is bomber! we also like Salisbury to white lake, including the "4h" trail .

·
Registered
922 Posts
we went south of caz, wrapped around to Morrisville. ate at the blue canoe, pot roast samich is bomber! we also like Salisbury to white lake, including the "4h" trail .
Next time head south across the lake out of the blue canoe. Find your way down to pharsalia and cincinnatus area. Some of the most amazing trails!

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
i did go south. ended up in what felt like the middle of nowhere. great riding. my video of that day. started in bridgewater.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Next time head south across the lake out of the blue canoe. Find your way down to pharsalia and cincinnatus area. Some of the most amazing trails!
Thats my neck of the woods...Pharsalia, McDonough, Plymouth.

Trails never even opened this year though. never got any snow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts