Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give me a trail condition report? Heading up that way on Tuesday from Grayling and would like get an idea of what to expect.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i have a cabin in Atlanta. As far as the snow conditions are, 10 inches however, when you hit the RR grade some rocks are still showing but they are working on it right now. The trials are nice and have low traffic so they always hold up better. as far as the RR grades go, 4inches on them with a 2in ice base. Like i said, there may be some rocky areas from the RR grade.

·
Registered
757 Posts
i have a cabin in Atlanta. As far as the snow conditions are, 10 inches however, when you hit the RR grade some rocks are still showing but they are working on it right now. The trials are nice and have low traffic so they always hold up better. as far as the RR grades go, 4inches on them with a 2in ice base. Like i said, there may be some rocky areas from the RR grade.[/b]
Thank you............... keep us posted

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Today I was in Lewiston,Mio,Fairview,Curran,Hillman,Atlanta,Vienna,Johannesburg, all areas have good conditions, I think the best conditions east of Gaylord all year so far. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got back from the trip and the trails were in excellent shape from Grayling to Alpena. Only bad spots were the swamp area just west of Hillman were it wasn't frozen and had a few water holes, nothing bad enough to complain about. Drove all the way into the city of Alpena to visit the folks so there is plenty of snow. Also seen four groomers Wednesday morning and three on the Tuesday night ride! They are doing a great job getting the trails in shape for the weekend.

·
Registered
837 Posts
DAMN your good............... yes still at Axle chrysler. How did you remember that?[/b]

Hey I got a good buddy there...Larry Gouin...I know its a big place but you never know

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Can someone give me a trail condition report? Heading up that way on Tuesday from Grayling and would like get an idea of what to expect.[/b]
Rode from Alpena to Atlanta to day, trial's are great . Smooth riding all the way, freshly groomed all the way there and back, not a single track on them. I ran into my first rider's on my way back, past hillman. Can't ask for better than that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts