Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving to work this morning with the wife and while rounding a corner on milner @ 55 km/h... She went into a nice 4 wheel drift, with a van in the next lane.
I saved it and at that point I got a little excited... Yay, It's cold enough to make Ice again!!!!

Be careful... For the next week it's gonna be real slippery in the mornings with the temp around freezing at night, then warm during the day!!!

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Yes, I thought I had a soft tire while driving up Hurontario (Mississauga) at 6:30 a.m. I stopped to check then realized the pavement was icy when I almost took a header getting out of the car. Another mile north and the road was fine.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Yes, I thought I had a soft tire while driving up Hurontario (Mississauga) at 6:30 a.m. I stopped to check then realized the pavement was icy when I almost took a header getting out of the car. Another mile north and the road was fine.[/b]
That's the exact sensation I had this morning too on the ride to work. Tires felt soft....but they were just slipping.

I hate this FUKIN weather. It is warm enough to drive my bike to work, but the mornings are too ICEY!!! To top it off, it's dark at 730am and dark at 5pm :banghead:

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
That's the exact sensation I had this morning too on the ride to work. Tires felt soft....but they were just slipping.

I hate this FUKIN weather. It is warm enough to drive my bike to work, but the mornings are too ICEY!!! To top it off, it's dark at 730am and dark at 5pm :banghead:[/b]
All we need is snow and you could call it winter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts