Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ski-doo
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
smaller Michigan town voted tonight to keep their statue of 2 confederate soldier,s with a freed slave child up .

they had the city council meeting outside so they could have more people come .

the guy that started the crap half assed threatened the council, said it,s not a matter of if but when the statue come,s down.

fuck him, good job Allendale council.

·
Premium Member
16,056 Posts
smaller Michigan town voted tonight to keep their statue of 2 confederate soldier,s with a freed slave child up .

the guy that started the crap half assed threatened the council, said it,s not a matter of if but when the statue come,s down.

He needs to be arrested for Hate Crimes towards Whites. Way overdue.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Yeh, Dr King actually wasn't that nice of a man. Would not have done too well in the #Meetoo movement.

But....that's okay right ? Ya know, not o conservative so it's all good.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts

Yep, my home town it was good to see they didn't give in, there were even some black residents that supported keeping the statue. I hope they have some cameras on them because you know these assholes that didn't get their way will be back the guy even said so.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Back at it again today...

"Sunday, a protest was planned by members of the community that still want to see it removed from the park. They were confronted with a group of counter protesters who encircled the statue to prevent people from approaching.
"It is a racist symbol that needs to come down. This is a big community. It's not just Allendale, it's West Michigan or the state of Michigan and it is time to get rid of these racist symbols from the past. Take it down," said Sonja Schultz-Fryer, one of the organizers of the protest.

"I'm not protesting nothing," said Ron Huston who is against removing the statue. "I'm here to protect freedom. Like I did in the Marine Corps 50 years ago. So I'm still doing it and that's why I'm here.""

·
Registered
ski-doo
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back at it again today...

"Sunday, a protest was planned by members of the community that still want to see it removed from the park. They were confronted with a group of counter protesters who encircled the statue to prevent people from approaching.
"It is a racist symbol that needs to come down. This is a big community. It's not just Allendale, it's West Michigan or the state of Michigan and it is time to get rid of these racist symbols from the past. Take it down," said Sonja Schultz-Fryer, one of the organizers of the protest.

"I'm not protesting nothing," said Ron Huston who is against removing the statue. "I'm here to protect freedom. Like I did in the Marine Corps 50 years ago. So I'm still doing it and that's why I'm here.""
i seen that on the local new,s today. i live about 40 minute,s northeast of you, i hope you guy,s don,t give in and take it down.

stay strong , dude. ✌ (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts