Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone up there know him and if he's going to post 2015/16 videos? He usually starts in November.:dunno:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Nope, they have more snow there and warmer this year...like, warm enough to actually go outside.
My daughter just moved up there and I been waiting to hear from him too.
Can you link me to some of last years vids for her?

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing all season. Too bad I was looking forward to his videos. I wonder what happened?

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I came across a recent video made by a friend of our mystery guy explaining his whereabouts this past season. Plain and simple he said it was too much work to keep doing all the videos with the cameras and editing etc. He said possibly next year.

·
Registered
88 Posts
There are some good non-Gofenko videos posted by one of the crew up there, search for jay legere (all small caps as he also has a channel with his name in all caps) in Youtube and look at the "Winter is Great" videos.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are some good non-Gofenko videos posted by one of the crew up there, search for jay legere (all small caps as he also has a channel with his name in all caps) in Youtube and look at the "Winter is Great" videos.
Cool, that's the same guy I found talking with Allen.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just watched buddies series of videos. Since that Allen guy went to ski-doo he's turned into a real Yamaha basher to the point he irritates the shit out of me. :bigfinger: Allen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts