Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one can see where rob is coming from.

Eventhough i've never met the guy I can tell he is a giving person, loves to sled and makes a lot of friends wherever he goes.

Maybe the joy he recieves from chatting and actually meeting people from all over the USA, that "HE" brought together, is gratification enough to continue this site. Ooops, forgot Canada...You too ehh.

He's basically created a "family of friends"...FireFriends anyway.

Rob....Thank You Again, from the bottom of my belly pan! :D

If you ever need assistance from a Hard-Core Michigander, whatever it may be, just give me a shout!

FireChicken

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S Rob...

I sold my damn sled and i'm still on this site!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Fire Chicken@Mar 6 2003, 08:59 PM
Maybe the joy he recieves from chatting and actually meeting people from all over the USA, that "HE" brought together, is gratification enough to continue this site. Ooops, forgot Canada...You too ehh.
Man, you just hit it right on the button. B)

Thanks!!! :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
:) What can I say about Rob and this site, well it helped me tremendously when I was having trouble with my F7 this year. Because
of this site and some help from gls, and an awesome dealer, I couldn't
be happier.

So once again Rob, a Special Tanks to you and what you do!!!!

If you're ever near Saskatchewan, there is someone here ready to take
you on a great tour!!!!

Dallas

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have not been able to snowmobile a lot this winter, lack of snow in the midwest and other commitments have limited my time. Thanks to Rob and this site I have had a strong connection to snowmobiling this season making it one of the best yet. I look forward to many more years of great snowmobile trips, hopefully a trip to vermont!!!! Thank you all!!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
I.d have to watch TV to see as much funny sh%t as I can see here

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Man, where do I begin? I guess thanks Rob for your hard work and determination of making this site what it is today! Thanks for all the COUNTLESS hours and posts just to help "strangers" have a better snowmobiling experience! I do know, as I am sure others do to, how much frustration you may have come across since this thing really took off last fall! Yet, you hung in there and are FAMOUS in the Firecat world! Soon, we will see you with your picture in the back of an Arctic Cat brochure! I really don't think you even know the people you have helped and continue to look up to you for snowmobile advice! For this, you will receive praise and some donations! Take them in stride! Don't feel bashful or reserved in accepting these THANK YOU gifts, yet you should fee obligated to take them. It is all of our way of once again saying THANKS and let's keep this momentum into the next riding season!

From all of us at HCS,

THANKS ROB!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I can't thank you enough Rob for putting up with us and taking the time to maintain this site. Truly a first class individual.So did you order a 04' yet????

·
Registered
24 Posts
ROB, You have done us all a great service. Because of your site I have gone from a 97 ext to an F6. While at the dealer My wife bought an F5. Mudpond man also got an F6, and now because my wife beat his wifes 2001 ZL600. They are going to go order a Sabercat 600. Maybe AC should be paying you. If this is not part of how you make yor living It should be. Was hoping to get to Snodeo in Errol last week but did not get to Maybe I can catch up with you at Burk mtn. in a couple of weeks. Doug

·
Registered
79 Posts
I for one feel the same as everyone else here on this site "Way to go Rob" !!. This site saved me time, made me less timid about working on this new model. setups and everything. I even for once knew more before the dealer. Not that might dealers is bad or anything. This is my very first cat and new machine that I have ever owned,and you help make this purchase a better one. Just think if you could go online and go to a fourm about new chevy's, fords, dodge ,and get help like this. I bet the car companys could learn alot from this site and build better costomer relations. Thanks ROB for a great season.... :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Met Jane and Rob at the sno-deo last weekend. Real Classact. Very nice couple. Don't hit me in the head but I ride a Polaris Pro-X 600 that I'am very happy with. I've used a lot of tips Rob has posted. Working on it and my brother's 600 classic. Gained 2-3 mpg depending on snow conditions with no overheating and better performance. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.