Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,

trying to get a setup for my lowly ole zr. It's going to have the bm twins, 800 cc kit, etc....

what weights should I use......53 g in it now...running at 8100....the pipes run at 8400 rpm....

any ideas?

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Originally posted by zrnewf@Oct 20 2005, 07:35 AM
Ok guys,

trying to get a setup for my lowly ole zr.  It's going to have the bm twins, 800 cc kit,  etc....

what weights should I use......53 g in it now...running at 8100....the pipes run at 8400 rpm....

any ideas?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=942514
[/quote]

You sure sounded pretty confident in another thread for someone who's asking advice on how to tune a "stock" ZR700. :tease:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha ha

for sure...you got no worries....im just gettin ideas to tune it...by the time 2 weeks on snow is passed, she will be flyin..im just trying new adjustable wieghts and im undecidied what to use...I got it screamin on non adustables, but there is probably some left on the table somewhere...and btw, I can tune my own sled...just wanna try something new. you know how it is....tinkering is fun.

did you sell your rx1?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Originally posted by zrnewf@Oct 20 2005, 10:44 AM
ha ha

by the time 2 weeks on snow is passed,  she will be flyin... 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=942711
[/quote]

Zrnewf, I thought your sled could fly already? You can smoke every sled in your path, so why make it any faster?? I didn't think it was possible for anything to go faster than your stock ZR700.

You call your sled a "MOD" sled, and you don't even have pipes yet? The definition of MOD must be getting pretty weak these days, seeing how a stock sled with a clutch kit is considered a MOD sled. :nopityA:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
read list of mods above fuckin asshole buttmuncher.....

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry to all the people here about this moron shift x......hes' a little jealous pansy ass buttmuncher that follows me around everywhere...I think he has a crush on me....Im not goin with him tho....he has a small sled and no balls....

ha ha ....FUCKER!

Oh, and another thing shit X......I do have the pipes but it's fuckin hard to tune them with no fuckin snow yet asshole....so go fuck yourself.

·
Registered
66 Posts
So all you can do is talk shit about me, but you can't backup what I said. Point proven.

You get upset awful easily don't you? Jeez...

Post a pic of your BM twins and 800cc heads, all of it in 1 picture. If you can show me, then you've proved me wrong.

·
Registered
794 Posts
ok guys calm down lol. All u gotta do too figure out weight is u gotta test with different weights to see what weight makes your sled right. Cause evrey engine is diff and what might be for one guy probably wont be the same for the next, so probably start off by addiing 1 gram of weight at a time, and see what u get then go from there.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by shiftx@Oct 20 2005, 02:00 PM
So all you can do is talk shit about me, but you can't backup what I said. Point proven.

You get upset awful easily don't you? Jeez...

Post a pic of your BM twins and 800cc heads, all of it in 1 picture. If you can show me, then you've proved me wrong.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=943276
[/quote]

upset easily...fuck you....you have been following me and posting shit since like august...and shitx, my heads still say 700......so I dont know what posting pics will do...I will post the pics of my nice new bm billet 800 head inserts for you tho buttfucker!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Originally posted by zrnewf@Oct 20 2005, 08:05 AM
Ok guys,

It's "going" to have the bm twins, 800 cc kit,  etc....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=942514
[/quote]

So now you already have them installed on the sled? Alright, well lets see the 700 cylinders and the pipes in one pic. And snap a pic with the BM billet inserts too.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Get yourself some Supertip weights from Pureperformance. They are very adjustable and are also made very well......stay away from ANY Supertorquer products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
My 700 improved stock wildcat had 155hp I ran a 58 gram cat weight to run 8400 with a 60/54 helix the 700 does not like polaris weights. Unless you have a lot of porting i would guess that your 140-145 Hp

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by shiftx@Oct 20 2005, 04:19 PM
You can probably guess why he isn't one anymore.  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=943657
[/quote]

Not the reason buttmuncher.....go the fuck back to the ski donkey site where you belong....

sorry again for the panzy ass dipshit above, firecat spanker thanks....to the mods you can delete this topic now.....i got my info from a couple of guys here and shitx had to ruin it again....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.