Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be a dream come true to see cat build a sled along the lines of a renegade or sks.It should be on aws6 chassis, 136x1.25 conical lug track,have an optional jump seet for a passenger that would fit inside a standerd rear rack,over load springs for 2up or hauling extra stuff,it should have reverse,e-start should be an option,and a really good hi output 4-stroke(at least 100 hp)with some great range for long back bush exploring.I had my 98 pantera800 since new and I would like a nimble long track.but as that i am a family man need the two up jobber........the old panteras has been greet so far,I should top the 9000 mile mark this season and I can say that the stuff that got broke, I broke it out of stupidness....smooth power sneeks up on you.Iloved her but I may have to retire her after 10000 mile.I like the new panteras, loven the 800efi but the whole back end is tooo long.its a real problem in covered trailers.you should cut off the rack and retain the removeable seat to reveal a nice rack for solo touring. keep it in mind please...................acpantera (p.s. call it a cheetah and use some retro cat skin.....not much ,just enough to remember how it all started)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts