Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the discussion on aluminum polish and I am really interested in trying that Speedy polish, I was wondering if someone could elaborate on it a bit? I have always used mothers it really gives a nice shine but I have done it 3 times since October and i have only rode 4 times so far. It doesn't last long. Is that speedy polish a liquid or paste? How long does a GOOD shine last? Will the sealer prolong the shine?etc. etc. etc.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Well, just to chime in, I am interested in this as well. I too have been using mother's mag/alum polish, and although it shines well, it just doesn't seem to last. If someone could elaborate on this please, I am really interested.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I just received mine today along with the clear coat. Hopefully tonight I will get a chance to try it and will let you know. B)

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
F250, I got a chance to use the Speedymetal polish and its unF-ing believable! You will not be dissapointed. Thanks to Jay and all those who recommended it. Make sure you have a lot of time, because the more coats you put on, the better it gets. You start looking for places to put it on. Its really that good. I didn't use the clear coat yet, but it already has a mirror finish. I need one of those crown things to put on my dashboard now! And maybe some dingleballs and fuzzy dice. B)

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I am going to order some, what the heck it is worth it. As soon as you try the clear coat let me know how it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts