Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KCCI News channel 8 has u guys in a winter storm warning with 6 to 8" likely. Keep us posted we want to travel while the snow is there. Thanks DREED2 :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
like i have said in other posts, i would be glad to show guys around up this way .... i have a shop also right off the highway before heading out of town incase someone breaks something and wants to get out of the weather ... dan

oh yah ...new pic just taken ... lots fallen really quick :banana:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Were still waiting on the weather. But if u guys get the 6 to 8 we will be there.Trying to figure out how many of us are going. We will keep in touch, and keep us posted on the snow!!!!!! :beerchug: Thanks DREED2

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
like i have said in other posts, i would be glad to show guys around up this way .... i have a shop also right off the highway before heading out of town incase someone breaks something and wants to get out of the weather ... dan[/b]
Might have to take you up on that offer sometime dan especially if you guys keep hawgin all the snow lol :banghead: :div20:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I'm in heaven right now, I just got back from ridin 127 miles in Hurley(pics and vids to come) and now we're gonna get a pile of snow here :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:
EDIT: I'll keep you guys posted on the ditch conditions, since I should be out there tonight and very early tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
i am in algona,ia .... ummm ... would like to meet everyone here if possible ... algona has a lot of eating places easlily accessible by sled ... the ditches are wide and well marked ...
phone 515 295 9274 ... gonna go out to eat with the wife now .. will be back later .. the intersection of Hwy18 and Hwy169 has a truck stop with a huge parking lot ... the intersection has a Kmart and Hyvee .... McDonalds, Godfathers, KFC, Pizza Ranch, Subway, Chinese Buffet (excellent food!!!), Family Table, and the Scoreboard Bar&Grill .... on the trail there are some great Bar&Grill places also .. i recommend Racers in Sexton to anyone coming from the east into Algona on Hwy18 .. Sexton is east of Algona about 10 miles East on Hwy 18 .... excellent food, BIG BIG screen tv, darts, pool table, and plenty of room for big groups ....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dan, we will meet you at the truck stop,say around 10 am. cant wait to ride, been to racers bar before, nice place to stop after the stock car races in the summer, cant wait to see ya, and ride.

1 - 20 of 269 Posts