Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=414623:98_ZRT_600_TRIPLE.jpg]I backed out of my garage this morning to go to work and there was this big empty space in my rear view mirror where my 12' black enclosed drive on / off Montrose trailer was parked last night. Inside was the Sledtech Fusion 600 and a 98 ZRT 600.
The trailer was there last night at 10:30 when I got home and gone this morning, only thing left was the coupler lock which had been cut off. REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RECOVERY OF THESE SLEDS AND TRAILER.

·
Registered
916 Posts
damn that sucks. i trust the authorities were called and the sleds and trailer are insured. ill keep an eye out for them. any special markings on the trailer?

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
[attachment=414623:98_ZRT_600_TRIPLE.jpg]I backed out of my garage this morning to go to work and there was this big empty space in my rear view mirror where my 12' black enclosed drive on / off Montrose trailer was parked last night. Inside was the Sledtech Fusion 600 and a 98 ZRT 600.
The trailer was there last night at 10:30 when I got home and gone this morning, only thing left was the coupler lock which had been cut off. REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RECOVERY OF THESE SLEDS AND TRAILER.[/b]

Ive got TASER training Wed & Thur... Bring those guys up here if you catch them.... :flamethrowingsmiley:

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
That sucks dude. I will keep a look out for them, do you have a pic of the trailer??

Where in the state do you live????

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
damn that sucks!!

Didn't you just buy that Polaris ????

I hope you have insurance on everything you lost!!!!

and I'll keep an eye out too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That really sucks. Post up a pic of the trailer so we can keep an eye out for it! I sure hope someone catches these dirtballs.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
F'N scumbags! That sled is easily identifiable...hopefully the idiot will try to ride it rather then part it out. :censored: :cussing:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
black enclosed trailer with MONTROSE TRAILERS (not extreme like in the pic) on the side. Stolen from Auburn, MI. State Police were out this morning and the report should be in by now. What sucks is I did not get around to getting insurance on them last week like I had planned.

I sure wish I would have heard something and woke up, It's been a while since I shot my .44.

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You've got to be kidding me.....we'll whoever stole that sled it will be REAL easy to spot so hopefully they catch this scumbag asshole!!!

Sorry Mike!!!!!!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am absolutely sick to my stomach that this happened. I thought in the nice little town of Auburn that I would not have to keep it locked in the pole barn all the time.

Don't know what I am going to do about AOHL or SGGW but don't count me out YET.

·
Registered
398 Posts
No insurance!!!!!!!!! Had the same thing happen to me in Livonia about ten years ago the Police where almost usless wouldnt even come out ot my house told me they would never find them anyway. I thought it was one of my ridding partners playing a sick joke he thought the same thing as I did, passed me as I drove to his house as he was driving to my house. I never did get a call saying they found them, To this day a still look at the model sledes that were stolen when we pull into a stop just hoping I will find it so I can beat the shit out of some one. I was able to get some $$ out of home owners for the stuff inside the trailer but zip on the sleds and trailer. Accountant wrote some off on my taxes but nothing close to what I lost. Lessen learned I will never be with out insurance again if for a junk back up sled if my trailer ever has to sit outside even with a lock it will always be blocked in with one of the trucks. Good luck I hope you find the bastards. I will keep an eye out ofr you.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Wow that really sucks...I'll BOL, shouldn't be hard to spot the fusion, but I can't believe you didn't have ins. on them, man that sucks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Youve got to be kidding me!!!!! Un-F*cking believable!!!!! If ANYONE sees ANY fusion parts for sale, let me know immediately. I am MORE THAN WILLING to travel to identify parts and beat some ass if necessary.

Mike, my heart goes out to you... I cant imagine how this must make you feel.....

Lets keep this at the top for a great guy

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Mike,

I posted this all over the net!!

Dootalk
ArcticChat
Ultimate Snowmobiler
Snowmobileworld
JohnDee
Snowest
Biskits Closet
Polaris Files
Totally Yamaha

Lets everyone keep their eyes open for this stuff.....anyone that spends A LOT of time on Ebay keep your eyes open.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mike,

I posted this all over the net!!

Dootalk
ArcticChat
Ultimate Snowmobiler
Snowmobileworld
JohnDee
Snowest
Biskits Closet
Polaris Files
Totally Yamaha

Lets everyone keep their eyes open for this stuff.....anyone that spends A LOT of time on Ebay keep your eyes open.[/b]

Thanks alot Paul, I really appreciate it.

After talking with the state trooper this morning the only thing I could think of was to get the information on here and out to all my HCS brothers and sisters, Unfortunately I think I have an ice cubes chance in heck of ever seeing any of it again (not a priority for law enforcement by any means). I can't help but think though that this is a fairly local operation as the trailer was not very visable from the road out front. It was sitting beside my pole barn across from the big garage door on my commercial building and there is a house next door that has its back yard butt up to the area where the trailer was. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
The trailer was there last night at 10:30 when I got home and gone this morning, only thing left was the coupler lock which had been cut off. REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RECOVERY OF THESE SLEDS AND TRAILER.[/b]
What a bunch of bulls... and way too close to home. I don't know where you are located in Auburn, but I'm south near 7 mile & Amelith. Do you have a plate number for the trailer? I'm printing off a copy of the pics and I'll keep my eyes peeled. If I happen upon the asshat(s), I'll be happy to dole out some swift hcs justice.

Keep an eye on e-bay and craigslist. and it might not be a bad idea to post up some photos at local dealers.

Ron

1 - 20 of 183 Posts