Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, the premier long distance snowmobile race is cancelled due to a lack of snow.

Imagine. Alaska. Winter. No snow.

Bummed,
Frostbit

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hell it's raining now in Anchorage, and they just closed half of our good spots to ride.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey I was juss wondering when you were notified that the race was cancelled? :( The last I heard was, the rece was pushed back till the 16th...do to lack of snow...and yeah its pretty crazy up here right now...end of January and we still dont have enough snow to really go out and ride...well thats really too bad..I was planing on breaking trail this year too...testing out my Firecat F5...along with some buddies...I guess I'll juss have to break the trail for the Iditarod then.....Keep On Riding.."Where You Can.." B)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was on the local news last night, front page headlines in todays Anchorage Daily News.

Frostbit

Hey Hermanator, still doing the Kiana race, what, tomorrow? This is Nome calling..

·
Registered
544 Posts
tomorrow,

the race will be to the little noatak- run through the little noatak to the main river and back to Kotz.. they say 3 laps about 100 miles total..

i will be in it :D

i cant wait to see what this this will do.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts