·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres a purrty big group of us now lets see what we got for rides :banana:

·
Registered
723 Posts
TADA!! I'm in the process of selling it rite now. Guy came over tonight and looked at er. just called back a minute ago with more questions. said he'd call me tomorrow and make me an offer(herd that before). I wont go less than 2k.

[attachment=100501:attachment]

Dont let the kids see this one :augen41:
[attachment=100502:attachment]

·
Registered
180 Posts
im in the process of selling it now for $6500 obo.... we had some major problems racing them this year.... 3 of us on fusions ran out of gas in one of the biggest cross country races in Ak. We had 3 gallon tour buddies made and we got 6mpg during the race; it is calculated that we burnt one cup of fuel every 11 seconds!! It was in wide open conditions with punchy snow. The factory and polaris were pretty disappointed with it.. Overall i like the fusion chassis minus the weight and motors of the cleanfire sleds. Will be on a 600 fusion up at the Mayors Cup and arctic man this year... If anyone wants a 05 fusion 900, pm me..

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry to hear about your Fusion hopefully you sell it and buy a cat lol

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet i love how shiney that F5 is and if we go riding you better bring the RMK along :beer: :beerchug:

·
Registered
723 Posts
dang you boys got some nice sleds! I just sold my MXZ for 2000$. I'm content with it. I could of gotten more but I am starpped for cash so it had to move. I'll be buying another around Nov or December. Now I just have to decide on a Rev F7 or a Polaris? it seems to be the question of the decade.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
every one is gonna tell you to go for the other its all brand loyal and how far do you live from anch cause ill be around that area first firk of Nov i could meet you some ware and let you try out my F7 see what you think of it :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OOOOOOOOO 900 this is gonna be interesting i never really road in the hills at turnagane or hatchers cause i just moved outa the "bush" how do short tracks perform out there in the deep stuff??

·
Registered
67 Posts
The short tracks are ok if you work at it, but not as much fun as the long tracks and they do have thier limits. I just make the best of it while I'm there. Alot of the time I will follow in the tracks of the others. First ride on my 700 was to the top of Turnagain Pass with all of the other machines. I had a lot of starnge looks at the top. :dunno: I plan to do the 136" conversion later this winter. I love my 700, but the 900 has alot of options that I wish my 700 had. Also as far as I know I have the ONLY 05 900 in the state. That is unless the dealers lied to me. I called every Arctic Cat dealer in the state(minus the chain) and none had even ordered any 05 900's. I was trying to get a leftover. Ended up purchasing out of state. Still save 1000's over what the local dealer wanted for an 06.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Originally posted by 2000ZR700@Oct 4 2005, 11:35 PM
The short tracks are ok if you work at it, but not as much fun as the long tracks and they do have thier limits.  I just make the best of it while I'm there.  Alot of the time I will follow in the tracks of the others.    First ride on my 700 was to the top of Turnagain Pass with all of the other machines.  I had a lot of starnge looks at the top. :dunno:    I plan to do the 136" conversion later this winter.  I love my 700, but the 900 has alot of options that I wish my 700 had.  Also as far as I know I have the ONLY 05 900 in the state.  That is unless the dealers lied to me.  I called every Arctic Cat dealer in the state(minus the chain) and none had even ordered any 05 900's.  I was trying to get a leftover.  Ended up purchasing out of state.  Still save 1000's over what the local dealer wanted for an 06.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=909287
[/quote]
WOW!!!
You dont see many newer ZR 900's up here but that seems strange that none of the dealerships even ordered any. Why? The ZR chassis is a little out dated but it is still a great one for the right application. Good luck with your sled it will be a crazy whip once you stretch it to a "136" by "2.25" I hope! :eek:oh4:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:banana: i got a extension plan goin also its eather gonna be 136/13.5/2.25 or 141/13.5/2 :frech32:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NoFear did put a smaller driver... in there so yea BUT cutting the track i would feal like shit doing cause i would prolly fuck up

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by powderhound@Oct 4 2005, 08:02 PM
WOW!!!
You dont see many newer ZR 900's up here but that seems strange that none of the dealerships even ordered any. Why? The ZR chassis is a little out dated but it is still a great one for the right application. Good luck with your sled it will be a crazy whip once you stretch it to a "136" by "2.25" I hope! :eek:oh4:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=909316
[/quote]

Man you got that right. All of last season I did not see one 900 anywhere. Very strange. Seems the 04's had some problems and because of that no 05 were ordered. Everyone is into the Firecats or M-class. Atleast that's what Anchorage Suzuki told me. I just found it real odd that not one dealer had one. Even talking to Bill at Bill's Cat house he told me that he never ordered a 900 for 04 or 05. Guess everybody wants the newest thing. Any of you guys see a 04 or 05 900 ZR's last season?

·
Registered
883 Posts
This is my ride for this year, im putting on a 136 this year. We'll see if i like it a little more. Short track didnt always get me up to the big drops i wanted to hit so i think the added length will help me. Later

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they silencers are TINY how loud is that thing???

1 - 20 of 66 Posts