Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ain't this a bitch, I got cash for christmas gifts, four weeks of vacation time left, full tank of gas with new sled and a trailer, and I can't even drive to a place that has snow.

I have had so much down time during the holidays and spent way too much time with the relatives (not to mention my pregnant wife) and I can't even find enough snow to piss my name in. (by the way it is hard to cross the "t" in the snow)

So if someone knows of some snow in any area let me know, I'm about ready to ride this thing through my neighbors lawn.

Anyways I am just venting, sorry for that.

I hope everyone had a good christmas and stay out of trouble for new years.

Brent

·
Banned
695 Posts
I hear ya brother...same thing happened last year. Time off for the holidays and nothing to ride on...it really blows! :banghead:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yep really sucks just got into iron mountain for my brothers wedding and no snow!!!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Yep, and then you have to listen to the weather dorks talk about how great it is. They don't realize that MI and other snow states are losing out on millions in revenue generated from winter realated activities, that we could aboviously use in our current economy. Let us pray to the snow gods.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Ain't this a bitch, I got cash for christmas gifts, four weeks of vacation time left, full tank of gas with new sled and a trailer, and I can't even drive to a place that has snow.

I have had so much down time during the holidays and spent way too much time with the relatives (not to mention my pregnant wife) and I can't even find enough snow to piss my name in. (by the way it is hard to cross the "t" in the snow)

So if someone knows of some snow in any area let me know, I'm about ready to ride this thing through my neighbors lawn.
Anyways I am just venting, sorry for that.

I hope everyone had a good christmas and stay out of trouble for new years.

Brent[/b]
What are you doing for New Years???? Also find the post that says Merry X-mas from me in this forum...you'll laugh your ass off...

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since when did they make you presidient of the Oak Grove Drinking Club?

Must be after you spent 10,000 grand there on double rum and cokes. By the way are the drinks getting any better up there? They should be re-modeling the entire joint for the kind of money you put in that place.

I might go to Bobaloo house in Lowell and show them how us westsiders represent.....

Other than that nothing else big planned, don't forget I am still a looser Darryl....

I watched snow trails tv or something like that yesterday and I damn near jumped in my truck and drove to canada. trails looked nice, but you need a passport after jan. 1 and mine is expired.

If anyone else has a better idea for New Years let me know I'm in for just about anything. (even naked midget pole dancing, I'm getting despret).

·
Registered
682 Posts
Since when did they make you presidient of the Oak Grove Drinking Club?

Must be after you spent 10,000 grand there on double rum and cokes. By the way are the drinks getting any better up there? They should be re-modeling the entire joint for the kind of money you put in that place.
I might go to Bobaloo house in Lowell and show them how us westsiders represent.....

Other than that nothing else big planned, don't forget I am still a looser Darryl....

I watched snow trails tv or something like that yesterday and I damn near jumped in my truck and drove to canada. trails looked nice, but you need a passport after jan. 1 and mine is expired.
If anyone else has a better idea for New Years let me know I'm in for just about anything. (even naked midget pole dancing, I'm getting despret).[/b]
Yeah I know, I believe you are talking about Sled Head 24/7 on Fox sports Detroit. I was watchin it the other day with drool coming down my face. Execpt they were doing riding out west. :banghead: :i_need_snow:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,408 Posts
I can't lie, at least I got to ride once this year............A whopping 104 miles but I guess that is better than nothing. :drunk:

I now currently have 5-6 coats of wax and so many damn coats of 303 protectant on all the plastic, vinyl and rubber(snow flap) that the
fuckin' thing should slide across the god damn snow.....:banghead: Hell, I'll bet I have checked the clutch alignment 3 times already.....Yup, hasn't moved...... :linemup:

Slowly losin' my mind here......:(

Glad I am not alone. :beerchug:

·
Registered
344 Posts
why don't we pull some money together and get one of those snow making things and have the groomer pull it down the trail on full blast. then we can ride. the ski resorts do it why can't we? :dunno:

:beer: :burp: :celebrating: :linemup:

THINK SNOW

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :banana:

·
Registered
340 Posts
passports are needed Jan 2007 foward only if you are flying. You can still cross land with a driver license / BC until Jan 1st 2008. I was doing so checking....

I've looked around and it would take another 6-10 hours beyond the Soo to find good snow... Even southern Canada sucks right now...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts