Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
you talking about the weather or the forum?? :smilielol:[/b]
How true you are, at least one of them you can ride on. Come to think of it you can ride on both, but I never get tired of hearing one of them. :xmas-smiley2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Over 30,000 at last count.

Oh, you meant snowflakes, sorry I was thinking members there for a sec..

28 degrees and we got a whopping .01 of an inch of snow.

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
There sure are some flakes here! If only we could figure out a way to flakeproof a forum ...or lure them into contained area where they could entertain thy-selves![/b]
....................Lets' face it, you have to be flake or part flake to even ride one of these machines.And to think of it,I'm a little tweaked because I can't think of hobby where I can throw $8000 into a recreational vehicle I use 2 weeks a year.

·
Registered
400 Posts
....................Lets' face it, you have to be flake or part flake to even ride one of these machines.And to think of it,I'm a little tweaked because I can't think of hobby where I can throw $8000 into a recreational vehicle I use 2 weeks a year.[/b]

........Quite true...and thats just the begining, add the trailer and all the performance goodies to keep your one to two year old sled competitive with the rest. Let's not forget the all the clothing required to keep the 'Flakes' from freezing to death while his sorry ass is sliding along @ 70 plus for hours on end in sub-zero temps. Then you have insurance to quickly purchase another machine during the peak of the season because the first machine was swiped by some French speaking Flake that needed to upgrade...or to replace a machine that didn't make it around a turn because the flake 'thougt he could'. Plus we have fuel,fuel,fuel.....and lots of expensive oil. Trail permits in three states, plus $200 for the foreign country. We have hotels, decent food plus Lots of alcohol for the Flakes that have not yet been reformed....and this year it looks as if we will also have rental fees and airfare....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts