Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes the best aftermarket secondary????? and how much better is it then stock???? does anyone have a super torquer systems clutch???

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
IMO, the former performance engineering Hyperlite. I was skeptical at first, but after buying one and running it, I'm a believer. It shifts SO much faster than a stock Cat clutch it's crazy. Need to go lighter in the primary to keep the R's up tho. Rumor is that they'll be back this fall. Time will tell tho.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I got a Paragon! :banana: It costs quite a bit more than some other systems out there, and it's not a bolt-on item and go. If you don't mind putting in some time to do some testing with it, It's awesome! :div20: You have to play with springs, weights, and gears. As far as comparing it to a stock secondary, there is no comparison! It not only made my sled alot more fun to ride but it changes so much! The power delivery is incredible, it pulls so hard! I LOVE IT, and its worth every penny!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
They used to have a website up, looks like it's down for now. I'll see if I can get some pictures of it in the next day or 2. On the trail it's awesome, but you'll really notice the difference in the powder when you're in and out of the throttle- there's absolutely NO hesitation in up or back shifting. You get instant power with no lag.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok cool... it will be used mostly on the trail... not to often I go off the trail...in powder..... But will all this 05 talk on how shitty the secondary is... I was just seeing if there was a good aftermarket out there that would out perform a mod 05 secondary...

·
Registered
711 Posts
Originally posted by ballszz@Oct 10 2005, 12:54 PM
ok cool... it will be used mostly on the trail... not to often I go off the trail...in powder..... But will all this 05 talk on how shitty the secondary is... I was just seeing if there was a good aftermarket out there that would out perform a mod 05 secondary...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919810
[/quote]

Does your '05 have DD?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Originally posted by likkerpig@Oct 10 2005, 01:53 PM
as of last year, hyperlite was *not* being manufactured for the DD models.  Sorry man!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919942
[/quote]

......or Paragons, or any aftermarket secondary as far as I know! DD's in '05 have 10" secondaries unless you have reverse! Paragons and Hyperlites are 10.5". Basically, your SOL unless you have reverse, so you may as well mod the hell out of your stock secondary! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
super torquer makes one for the DD.. I think I saw some else does this year too but can't think of who right now.. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Originally posted by ballszz@Oct 10 2005, 12:51 PM
Who makes the best aftermarket secondary????? and how much better is it then stock???? does anyone have a super torquer systems clutch???
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919578
[/quote]

Hey ballszz I know of a place that make just a bolt on secondary for the new dd drive i was thinking about getting one for mine as well.
It's called( HC-X Rigid Secondary ) i know the site that sells them but not sure if i am aloud to post a link to the site or not so pm me if you want the site ok.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by flasch7192@Oct 10 2005, 07:09 PM
Whats the matter BALLSZZ night-train not getting the job done  :smilielol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920797
[/quote]

No what he gave me worked well... Just looking to improve a little..... I was looking to see if there was a better setup thats all....... But if u want to be a fucking smart-ass then I think u should keep that to your self...... The whole Night Train thing is a little old dude.....

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
is that it for secondary info????????????????/.... If so then thanks to u that had some info......

ballszz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts