Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have Aean stingers on their sled? how does it sound? i know theyre loud, thats obvious. but how is the tone? and also i wanna put one on my 2003 F5.... does anyone know what dimensions to order to make it fit right since they dont have actual model order forms. thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
I actually live only about 10 miles from aaen i Kenosha Wisconsin, Ive delt with them before so Ill give you a little history. Had pipes from them on my 96 zrt 600 years back, sounded really good, if you know how a triple cat sounds,(loud) make that sound a little quieter, but more tingy, thats how I can explain it, didnt do anything for power, jetted it exactly to there spec, actually was slower with pipes on, never fouled plugs. overall, good people to deal with, decent product, not really what I wanted.

·
Registered
443 Posts
why would you want one? they are proven not to improve performance, the weight saving will not make you noticably faster.
I hope you don't come to WI with that loud POS and ruin the trail riding for many of us that have snowmobiled for years on them just because you want to sound cool.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks apron. as for the other guy my "POS" is probably a hell of a lot nicer than your sled. and i do ride in WI but no where near your lame ass. i ride all private property and logging roads. my closest neighbor is over a mile away and they all run striahgt pipes on everything they own. so yea i WILL run my LOUD ASS PIPES all i want.

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Kids now a days, waste of $$ and power. Buy yourself some good shocks instead and get them built to your weight.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Originally posted by Firecat400EX@Sep 7 2005, 02:40 PM
thanks apron. as for the other guy my "POS" is probably a hell of a lot nicer than your sled. and i do ride in WI but no where near your lame ass. i ride all private property and logging roads. my closest neighbor is over a mile away and they all run striahgt pipes on everything they own. so yea i WILL run my LOUD ASS PIPES all i want.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864415
[/quote]

F-it, not even worth my time...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Its just a fact that some areas dont mind atv's and sleds, even if they are loud. Firecat400ex and I are lucky to be in such an area. I used to live in a area like yours where every body is O.K with them, but trying to shut all the trails down behind your back. Definalty been thru that and watched it happen. So were not punk kid and all that, we are just in a real nice area where most everybody snowmobiles and has pipes themselves. Kinda a Good OLE boy county.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts