Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there an easier way to adjust the track. I am unable to get a wrench on the nut on the 1/2 inch adjustment bolts that go through the track. I noticed on the rails there are a 9/16 bolt and nut on each side, are you supposed to remove those to enable a box-end wrench to get on the nut ? Please Help I am frustrated.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is there an easier way to adjust the track. I am unable to get a wrench on the nut on the 1/2 inch adjustment bolts that go through the track. I noticed on the rails there are a 9/16 bolt and nut on each side, are you supposed to remove those to enable a box-end wrench to get on the nut ? Please Help I am frustrated.[/b]
I just had the same problem there is no way i could get a wrench on the jam nut wtf kind of set up is that ? In the end I just tightend it up without loosening the damn thing . Somebody has to know what to do HELP!!!

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i found a skinny sided craftsmen wrench at sears. It has really thin sides, worked well for me. Also before i came in from the front of the nut to hold it, NOT from the side. all you have to do is hold it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts