Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it adjustable? looks like there is a spot for a handle in the seat. . . . .. . . .what about the bars are they adjustable?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
You can get the illusion that the seat is adjustable from the shape but it is not. Here is a picture to show the recessed area at the back.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
You can get the illusion that the seat is adjustable from the shape but it is not. Here is a picture to show the recessed area at the back.:thumbsup:

seat design makes u think there could be somthing in the worx down the road

also im glad they went to the tapered tunnel and seat looks skinnier, im on the shorter side at 5'8" and thought the f-series were a lil wide when i stand.

and i keep looking at the picture what the hell i can see the tank molding lines plane as day that kinda looks like s#!t they need a pannel or something over it.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
seat design makes u think there could be somthing in the worx down the road

also im glad they went to the tapered tunnel and seat looks skinnier, im on the shorter side at 5'8" and thought the f-series were a lil wide when i stand.

and i keep looking at the picture what the hell i can see the tank molding lines plane as day that kinda looks like s#!t they need a pannel or something over it.
Well, I'm 6'1" and I thought the seat was too wide on the twin spar too... The Sno Pro 500 was perfect... these new seats look perfect as well (as long as they are as high as the sno pro (or the twin spar all the way up). The taper in the front is what I was looking for - when you stand up to ride, your knees should not be spread apart like they are on the F chassis.

Can't wait to sit (stand) on one... looks like they did a great job :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts