Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob and others:

Anybody have the time and energy to actually show me, and others, via pictures how to adjust your front suspension. I am an idiot when it comes to applying verbal mecahnic directions. I know I am to release the tension of the front springs and then turn them back 1 to 2 turns if I want a stronger hole shot. But, stupid me...Where is the nut to losen? Springs? I see two on the front of the sled, but where is the tension? Little suspension advice for dummies please.

Have lots of power, but getting killed on the hole shot (of course, I still win). Want total domination and my best foot forward when it comes time to wax that REV 8

·
Registered
4 Posts
for the front IFS ski shocks and the front tunnel shock, you actually grab the spring and turn it to adjust.. Takes a while if it is way out. Also if you want a holeshot turn the coupler blocks to a lower number setting.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Jack up the front of the sled so the skis are off the ground. Loosen the nut by turning nut and spring together until the spring is loose. Tighten 1-2 turns. Repeat for other side. Lower front of sled. Raise rear of sled so track is off the ground and repeat for the front spring of the rear skid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts