Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alert! one f7 & a Zr 500 will be departing Tupper Lake N.Y. on corridor 7 from the junction between 9:00 am & 9:30 am. anyone interested in joining is welcome! riding north in the direction of charlies although be advised any interesting trails maybe explored!

This has been an f7 alert!

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey big dog are you going to charlies this weekend 12/20. I will be heading up there with a green team arctic f7 sp along with a mxz 800,sx700 and several other sleds. hope to see you up there.
Jared

R

·
0 Posts
Hey BIGDOG, let me know when you head south, like the plains and I might hook up with you. :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
If you see a red F5 and a green F7 in your travels flag us down and say Hey!! We'll run with you on the trails. We ride 7 from Malone to Lake Clear and then either towards Saranac or Tupper.

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
I'll be there- I'll be coming up from White Lake. Look for the three amigos riding F7's.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I went up to Charlies today 12/22 and the riding was not bad for a sunday. I was able to put on 100 miles and the sled ran great. Smoked everybody I raced, anyway is anyone going up this friday? My wife and I will be there on a green team arctic f7 and a 01 zr 800 with lots of orange on it. Hope to see you on the trails.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i was also at charlies today. was with a green f7 and zr 600. headed to tupper from there and back home. put on 120 miles today, that was on my z 440 wish i had my f-5 now :wub:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Will be running from Malone to Charlie's Christmas day on trail 7 a F5, F7 and to buddies on thier Rev's. Anyone else planning on riding the 25th?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Will be riding Old Forge, Tug Hill, Stillwater and Moose River Plains, to name a few, December 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th.

1 2002 Green Standard F7
1 2001 Black ZRT600
1 2002 Black ZR800 Cross Country

Beware, sledders in dire need of riding and adrenaline.

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts