Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Automotive design Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Art

Tire Wheel Plant Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Motor vehicle Car Hood Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

All right here it is! Full custom wrap from ArcticFx. Probably the only wrap in the world with Braille in it. For sure the only snowmobile wrap with Braille! I think it came out great. It's gonna look even better in the snow!

·
Premium Member
23 650 Adventure, 22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
How did they end up doing the braille to keep it raised? Nice job on the sled!
Did it myself! Those little wiggle eyes from the craft store worked perfectly under the wrap. Took a little to get the vinyl tight around them. Definition of irony: Using wiggly eyes so a blind person can read braille!

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Sled is basically done. Although I'm still waiting on the offset spindles to get back from powder coating. Also waiting on clutches to get back from TJ Patrick. Sent both clutches out for the full spa treatment!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sled is basically done. Although I'm still waiting on the offset spindles to get back from powder coating. Also waiting on clutches to get back from TJ Patrick. Sent both clutches out for the full spa treatment!
What brand of offset spindles did you go with? Any experience with them in the past?

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
What brand of offset spindles did you go with? Any experience with them in the past?
Using Mountain Side 1" offset spindles. 1st set for me, but I know a few guys running them with no complaints. They trail ride regularly.

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Check these out boys and girls! Some of you might think it was a waste, but I don't care it's my build. Just got my clutches back from TJ Patrick. Very nice IMO. I'm a machinist by trade and can say these are very nicely done!
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Hood

Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Fender

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Price tag?
Both clutches lightened and balanced with carbon fiber cover is $800. Really not bad IMO. These will be going to my next sled eventually, so maintained I should see long life out of them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Prayers for your family. I was unaware of this horrible thing until this thread. Read up on it and I can't even find the words. I'm sorry.

Got to see the Assault in person, it is a work of art, top notch. Those clutches are sweet and the fact that they look cool doesn't hurt either, even if it is under the hood. You didn't have them back yet when I was there but looking at these pics now, I get it. Nice rotating weight savings on top of everything else.

And thank you for everything you did with my sled, I cannot wait to take it out, seriously.

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Prayers for your family. I was unaware of this horrible thing until this thread. Read up on it and I can't even find the words. I'm sorry.

Got to see the Assault in person, it is a work of art, top notch. Those clutches are sweet and the fact that they look cool doesn't hurt either, even if it is under the hood. You didn't have them back yet when I was there but looking at these pics now, I get it. Nice rotating weight savings on top of everything else.

And thank you for everything you did with my sled, I cannot wait to take it out, seriously.
No problem man! Thanks for the opportunity to work on your machine.

Not a damn thing I can do about my daughter. For now we are just living the best we can. Snowmobiling for me has always been therapy, even more now.

For my daughter, we will live as best we can for as long as possible. There are some clinical trials in the works for her specific disease, but no idea if they will help. She will be well cared for. I'll sell all this shit if I have to.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts