Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed My D&D canister on my F7 last night and it sounds great. I haven't noticed any detonation with 100 miles so far. very easy to install. U can feel the power of the motor when at idle standing next to it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
don't want to blow it up hows that going to work? I also want it to sound throaty but not a loud blattting sound when i hit it...its gotta be just right...hows yours sound?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is very throaty at idle. It is still throaty at higher RPM'S but not as much. It is loud but if you were to pipe it , it would sound all that much better. It doesn't sound loud when driving it. But my friend said it was loud. not an annoying loud but loud. Very easy to install took about 5 min. Everything lines up just perfect. I am going to be ordering the pipe from D&D in about a week or two. It sounds very snappy

·
Registered
527 Posts
how did you order it from D&D i go to there web site and there is nothing ther for fircats its like they never updated it for 2 years. Do they have a different site now. Do you have a catalog from them. Thanks

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got a D&D catalog around 2 months ago. the phone # to order the catalog and parts is 1-315-376-8013 and the tech line is 1-315-376-9474. hope that this helps. Also ARCTICMANNF7 did you try out your sled with the pipe on. And is it worth the $$$$$$

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes the can in that picture is the exact one that i have. I am ordering my pipe pretty soon hopfully.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I rode it over the weekend with the pipe and can. I could feel the weight difference (13.5lbs) and felt stronger in the midrange. Still need to get my clutching dialed in though. I think it was worth the $$$ for the weight savings alone.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you pull the plugs to see if it was runiing lean?? What do u run for octane?? How does it sound???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts