Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just added a couple new accessories, what do you guys think?[attachment=101829:attachment][attachment=101830:attachment][attachment=101831:a
tachment]

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks nice mand :div20: Do you have a skid plate? A skid plate the same color as you windshield would really make it look sharp.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Ya there is a skid-plate but it's just the black one that came with it. I think I might get a red one sometime this winter.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Very sharp looking sled i always liked the yello belle pan SwitchBacks more than the standerd black ones. :div20:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
:div20:

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
rockin!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments, yes I like the yellow belly better than black too, it just fits better.. and the windshield I ordered out of a royal distributing magazine. Royal Distributing

Edit - You can just go to any page and then then it has an index section you will see at the top, under windshields. :div20:

·
Registered
894 Posts
very nice....gotta make time to install goodies i scored at big east show-yellow chrome shield,yellow chrome handguards,yellow skid plate,muscle bee shockwears covers...and the big score rumble pack silencer ($90.00 brand new)

:beerchug: :div20:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by badazskidoo@Oct 6 2005, 03:59 PM
very nice....gotta make time to install goodies i scored at big east show-yellow chrome shield,yellow chrome handguards,yellow skid plate,muscle bee shockwears covers...and the big score  rumble pack silencer ($90.00 brand new)
:beerchug:  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913116
[/quote]
Nice, thats almost what I got on. Stock skid plate (black, rumble pack silencer, red handgaurds and a red chrome windshield :beerchug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts