Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best add on you put on your F7 Sno-Pro? I have yellow ski hooks, yellow recoil handle, alum. brake res. cap(F7), and black headlight covers.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Best is the 6 - 1/2 inch riser / running board tracktion.

Others - seat wedge, Yellow skis, widshiel bag, PLUG HOLDER.

I have an accesorie kit comming but the damn thing is B/o.

Worst thing was the upgrade to the Snopro track. I will never find the kinda snow that I`d need it. (MN)

I like it but c`mon where is the snow?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, how about the running board traction? what kind, could you send a pic i would like to see them i am thinking on them next and then probably an alum. screen kit.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Its the yellow board grips and then the green CC grips over it on the edge.

I have a half assed picture if you want dont see much.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
this with the CC grips is still the best ,handsdown!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
CC grips protect the cooling tubes down the sides of the running boards and also offer incredible grip.I'll take a pic of mine in awhile and post it.I went one step further and incorporated a drain in the front corner to evacuate all the melting snow.The flat AC grips tend to not heat the boards enough and it will take a while longer to melt the snow with them on.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
The tool to do it with is cheaper than the flat style grip plates,30$.It takes about an hour ,after you figured out what pattern you like,then you gotta have the nerve to drill alot of holes in you new ride :eek: The final product was well worth the effort.The CC style gripplates are 50$ or so.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Saber,what do you think about those KNOBBERS?

·
Registered
348 Posts
I 'd say performance wise the best thing was the drilled and flared foot grips like Redf5sp in combo with the AC side rail grips. For my back the best thing has been the reverse kit and for convenience the best thing was the AC dash bag and trunk bag.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I'd have to say the ISO-VIBE I installed on handlebars. Not only does it absorb all the vibration and shocks to the bars when hitting bumps,but I believe it helped to keep my bars from being bent when I rolled my sled about 3 times in a field. :wacko: Did break the kill switch off and flipped brake resesvoir upside down on handle bars, but no bent bars!

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Yup, I have to agree. You'll never feel a jolt or a jar through the handlebars!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does the iso-vibe raise the handlebars also? I am looking to extend my bars with a 6.5 riser but if the isovibe does the same thing I would do that instead. I made my own footgrips, drill small holes in the running boards and put bolts in upside down with about a quarter inch sticking out of the nyloc nut, it is the best thing I have done to my sled and it only cost me a little over 15 dollars. I will try and send a pic of it if I can get around to it tonight.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts