Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put them on this weekend. I am very impressed with the fit. They look like OEM iwth the Firecat-specific mounting brackets (some dealers have generic ones). Also, I put on an inch taller riser from my old 2000 snopro, which allowed me to leave the bars upright 90d, and still have clearance for the handguards.

Would recommend them, but if you ride standing up or up on the tank, I'd also recommend the taller riser.

kj

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
ive been waiting for my dealer to get mine in for about a 5 weeks :angry: he say's their on backorder!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
YES, with the standard riser and mid windshield it does just barely hit. The windshield tha came with the Spring sled will NOT hit. I love mine. It was -11F last Sat in Wi and my hands were warm. I do have my bars all the way forward (like 90 degree up).

·
Registered
481 Posts
I ordered the sportech hand guards for my ZR about a month ago and they were here in a week through mail order. I dont have a riser and no clearance issues at all

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can't you save some money and buy the ones for motocross bikes? They look the same, handle bars are handle bars, and the won't be on back order. :mellow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts