Hardcore Sledder banner

Accurate weather report ???

928 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  jkd37 
#1 ·
Not to start anything but does anybody have accurate report what is supposed to happen over the next week ??? I know none of out weather men have there shit strait because nobody has the same temps... Some have lots of rain.. some say none.. others say lots of fog others say none... And the list goes on and one.. Not saying the snow is going to be gone or lost just wondering what the hell is going on

#5 ·
I dunno guys its looking pretty bad here in central Wisconsin. I just checked out the weather reports from a few different places and all are saying temps above freezing for about 4 or 5 days and temps at or around 40 for 3 of those days and of course rain; some were saying lots of rain others said just drizzle but all said its going to last from Sunday to Tuesday at least. Lets jsut hope they do the usual weatherman thing and mess up like always. IT would really suck to see all this kick ass snow and riding go away.

F*$K THE JANUARY THAW!!!

#6 ·
Lets hope the weather channel is'nt right.

Fri
Jan 4 Mostly Cloudy
28°/27° 10%
28°F

Sat
Jan 5 Few Showers
35°/30° 30%
35°F

Sun
Jan 6 Few Showers
40°/31° 30%
40°F

Mon
Jan 7 Showers
40°/28° 40%
40°F

Tue
Jan 8 Rain / Snow Showers
40°/27° 40%
40°F

Wed
Jan 9 Snow Shower / Wind
37°/18° 40%
37°F

Thu
Jan 10 Partly Cloudy
26°/14° 20%
26°F

#9 ·
Oh not to worry snow storm predicted for next friday.. NEVER RIGHT THOUGH

#11 ·
That would be nice to have that storm on top of what we already have tho. God mother nature is a WHORE!! Did she kill old man Winter??[/b]
LOOKS LIKE IT

#13 ·
From what I can tell, it looks like things down here in the SE corner of the state will be trashed by/after the weekend... warm temps are one thing, rain is another. To me, the worst part is that this is the 2nd best December in terms of snowfall down here, but of course, it had to melt, only to come back and now it will likely melt again... #$%@&%

:i_need_snow:

#15 ·
My fault for the January Warm up. Sorry guys. The '73 eltigre is a few hours from operational status and go figure, the snow is going to melt only a few days after it runs for the first time in about 9 years!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.