Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to start anything but does anybody have accurate report what is supposed to happen over the next week ??? I know none of out weather men have there shit strait because nobody has the same temps... Some have lots of rain.. some say none.. others say lots of fog others say none... And the list goes on and one.. Not saying the snow is going to be gone or lost just wondering what the hell is going on

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
from my sources its going to warm up some, with a chance of rain/snow. But its not supposed to be until after this weekend - which by that time Im on an all you can eat/drink cruise with a topless deck outside the Bahamas

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
upper 30's sat, mid 40's sunday, mid 30's monday with the chance of rain all three days. i would not worry to much. they are never right.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I dunno guys its looking pretty bad here in central Wisconsin. I just checked out the weather reports from a few different places and all are saying temps above freezing for about 4 or 5 days and temps at or around 40 for 3 of those days and of course rain; some were saying lots of rain others said just drizzle but all said its going to last from Sunday to Tuesday at least. Lets jsut hope they do the usual weatherman thing and mess up like always. IT would really suck to see all this kick ass snow and riding go away.

F*$K THE JANUARY THAW!!!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Lets hope the weather channel is'nt right.

Fri
Jan 4 Mostly Cloudy
28°/27° 10%
28°F

Sat
Jan 5 Few Showers
35°/30° 30%
35°F

Sun
Jan 6 Few Showers
40°/31° 30%
40°F

Mon
Jan 7 Showers
40°/28° 40%
40°F

Tue
Jan 8 Rain / Snow Showers
40°/27° 40%
40°F

Wed
Jan 9 Snow Shower / Wind
37°/18° 40%
37°F

Thu
Jan 10 Partly Cloudy
26°/14° 20%
26°F

·
Registered
2 Posts
I heard it was supposed to get up to mid 40's by friday and by saturday up to around 50. Rain was of course expected for mid Wisconsin from friday night to monday night. LET'S HOPE NOT!

·
Registered
49 Posts
from my sources its going to warm up some, with a chance of rain/snow. But its not supposed to be until after this weekend - which by that time Im on an all you can eat/drink cruise with a topless deck outside the Bahamas[/b]
Got room in your suitcase for a stowaway?????

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh not to worry snow storm predicted for next friday.. NEVER RIGHT THOUGH

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
That would be nice to have that storm on top of what we already have tho. God mother nature is a WHORE!! Did she kill old man Winter??

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would be nice to have that storm on top of what we already have tho. God mother nature is a WHORE!! Did she kill old man Winter??[/b]
LOOKS LIKE IT

·
Premium Member
12,913 Posts
yes it sucks, but not much we can do about it but bitch. I'm looking at the only good thing of this, and that is that it will melt all the frozen slush ruts on the lakes. It's so bad here that I can't really go much above 50 mph with out worrying about crashing.

·
Registered
2018 Ski-Doo Freeride 146
63 Posts
From what I can tell, it looks like things down here in the SE corner of the state will be trashed by/after the weekend... warm temps are one thing, rain is another. To me, the worst part is that this is the 2nd best December in terms of snowfall down here, but of course, it had to melt, only to come back and now it will likely melt again... #$%@&%

:i_need_snow:

·
Registered
901 Posts
from my sources its going to warm up some, with a chance of rain/snow. But its not supposed to be until after this weekend - which by that time Im on an all you can eat/drink cruise with a topless deck outside the Bahamas[/b]

You have a pm. Going on a cruise, same time, and going to the same place.

·
Registered
569 Posts
My fault for the January Warm up. Sorry guys. The '73 eltigre is a few hours from operational status and go figure, the snow is going to melt only a few days after it runs for the first time in about 9 years!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts