Hardcore Sledder banner

Accord Warthog XZP studs- any good

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kitty in heat 
#1 ·
Looking to get new studs, leaning towards the accords. I have used the old saber warthogs and had good luck with them. I am pretty hard on studs and they are goin in a 1000 tcat. any one out there ever run them?????

thanks

#2 ·
Accord racing is formaly known as sabre, same company diffrent name. Their studs are exellent, just installed 153 in my f7, theve got 40 percent more carbide tip than all the competeters, not to mention a life time garuntee u cant beat that! very solid studs,would recomend to anyone.

#3 ·
Have 144 down middle and had no problems.had some on outside and they would bend or braek, but they on a 1.25 inch track. they will not guarentee studs over 1.25. At least not while they were still SabreTraction.

#4 ·
I have used them since 1997 on my 1996 MXZ, and on my 2001 MXZ with no breaks or bends on either sled.
And they do get put to the test with the low snow conditions we have each year. Just installed them on my 2006 Rev, but no snow to use them yet. The local ski-doo dealer uses them on his sleds also with no problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.