Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got all the parts Handguards I've had since December, Mounts last weekend...Went to install and the Screw heads are to big to fit in the counterbore on the mounts...So I take them to work and turn them down No biggy Get home tonight and the bolt that holds the brake lever on which you are told to re-use is to short! :angry: After you put the mount on it... So off to the hardware store almost done... So now I go to mount the guards to the mounts I just installed and there is no hardware! :angry: They look nice but WTH...I should have know better I guess....Yes I know it could be worse...

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
yup i went through that last weekend :wacko: the spring that pushes the brake lever back is a joke! but it does go together and works ok!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
when i went out to take the pics this was sitting on my hood :D i let one of my friends keep his sled in my garage he must have put it there how cool is that :D

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Originally posted by F5firecatsnopro@Feb 20 2003, 09:53 PM
that is cool where did he get that do they make standard snopro f5 ones too :p
not sure where he got it must have been at the dealer ? i have never seen one until now ! don't know about the f-5 but i bet they do make one . someone on here should know where to get one ? maybe dan at the outdoor shop!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by F5firecatsnopro@Feb 20 2003, 08:53 PM
that is cool where did he get that do they make standard snopro f5 ones too :p
They make a green F5 with the Team Arctic graphics, but no standard graphics on any of the models.... The models that are/were made are listed on the back of the box.
-John

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
They sell quite a few different styles. I know they come in both f-5 and f-7. I was disapointed to find that they don't have a black standard f-7 though, just a sabercat. Go to e-bay they have them there

·
Registered
962 Posts
My Acerbis handguards went on like a dream, Got the ones made for the Firecat bars, went on real nice hardest part was pulling the dummy plug off of the brake lever.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Should have got the PowerMadd guards. They have been available all along with the mounting hardware. They go on real easy and look great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts