Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on pg. 13 of the December 2002 Pride catalog are the ac hand guards. says you have to have a low windshield. wondering if they will fit on my sled that has the chrome windshield that came with it?

·
Registered
119 Posts
ordered a pair for mine. and hopefully they will work fine. the chrome windshields are pretty low compared to the ones on the standards

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yes they will fit. One of the guy at my dealer races a 440 sno pro and they have the same chrome windshield as all the Firecats. He has them on his and says no problem with fit. B)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well, Wifey just ordered my CHROME handguards :D , and because they had stated that in the PRIDE catalog, she went as far as orederig me the ORANGE CHROME LOW-LOW Windshield! :wub: :wub: I got it last night, and couldnt believe how short it is :blink:

Gonna be a DAMN COLD RIDE this year! I had a Mid-Height on my last sled, and that was PERRRFECT :wub: so now who knows.....

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
BlackSaber7,

Can you post some pics of this low-low windsheild insatlled? i would like to see how low it actually is. It is lower than the chrome windsheilds that come stock on the special graphics and snopro sleds?

thanks, dave.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Arctic Cat windshields for Firecat models are available in three heights.
Sno Pro models have a low-height which measures 11" from the point
just above the headlight to the top edge.
Standard models have a mid-height which measures 13".
The optional tall windshield measures 16".
All Firecat chrome accessory windshields are the same height as the standard chrome Sno Pro version.
All Firecat accessory windshields are manufactured by Sportech (Cobra)

2639-601 Low, Chrome
2639-602 Low, Bronze
2639-603 Low, Green/Chrome
2639-639 Low, Orange/Chrome
3639-117 Low, Red/Chrome (Available early January '03)
2639-923 Tall

S

·
0 Posts
The windshield on the snopro's are lower then the stock Firecats. especially tell when putting on the cover they are about 2" lower and cover is loose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts