Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if they are in the same spot they have been last year? and who is all going from around the area thank's hope to see ya's all their!!! :beer_cheers: you CAPER'S are even allowed to go also ha!ha! all in fun you going to make them J.J or what? :homework: :clap: for them that don't know when they are they are next weekend i think it is JAN 26\ 2008 they usally hold a good event also!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
just wondering if they are in the same spot they have been last year? and who is all going from around the area thank's hope to see ya's all their!!! :beer_cheers: you CAPER'S are even allowed to go also ha!ha! all in fun you going to make them J.J or what? :homework: :clap: for them that don't know when they are they are next weekend i think it is JAN 26\ 2008 they usally hold a good event also!!! :thumbsup:[/b]
i will be ther with one of my trail sleds :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will be ther with one of my trail sleds :beer_cheers:[/b]
sound's good you better bring a couple just in case ha!ha! look's like we will see ya's their J.J it's alway's a good day of raceing their!!! :beer_cheers: :white_flag:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
sound's good you better bring a couple just in case ha!ha! look's like we will see ya's their J.J it's alway's a good day of raceing their!!! :beer_cheers: :white_flag:[/b]
might try to bring both one for ice other for snow gone to try toget a few more poeple to come :beer_cheers: :beer_cheers: see u there

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how old you gotta be..if you have parents permision can u race :stirthepot: :homework:[/b]
they are saying 19 brad... :wall: and under 60 j.j that mean's you cant race ha! ha! :poke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts