Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bathurst:
Issued 11.00 AM AST Tuesday 26 December 2006

Today Snow. Amount 5 cm. High minus 1. Tonight Snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h this evening. Low minus 3.

Wednesday Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 3.

Thursday Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 7.

Friday Sunny. Low minus 14. High minus 6.

Saturday Sunny. Windy. Low minus 13. High minus 4.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Well we got about 15cms here in Campbellton but it was light fluffy snow that doesn't pack. That on top of a 10cm icy base is a start but not enough for me to venture out yet. We need some cold weather as the river is not even frozen over yet.......

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
the two groomers were out today...trails are grommed to st jacque and st joseph as well and edmundston, they look good to ride on!!! not sure yet if the grommer grommed all the way up tp the moose valley yet.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hope the snow and grooming in edmundston sticks around untill friday and saturday of next week so I can get a run on it. Hearing about all this snow sucks when your in a hotel in orlando flordia.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Hope the snow and grooming in edmundston sticks around untill friday and saturday of next week so I can get a run on it. Hearing about all this snow sucks when your in a hotel in orlando flordia.[/b]
oh dont be too disapointed that u are stuck in such a climate, its only a start and i am sure the going is not yet up to Northern NB standards. hopefully we get a little blast the first of the week. might see u up there this friday or saturday.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Thats what I want to hear my will be getting home wensday night around 1 in the morning and heading for up north mid thursday morning Cant wait ill be snowmobiling with a fresh tan lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.