Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dragon blew up, crank bearing i figure its god a tight spot when turning the primary, i got warenty but it still sucks, i gotta go see the dealer tommorow, i was doin 92 mph down the road when it just lost power and died, costed to a stop :( bunk!!! 70 hrs, 1600 n change miles

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i will, if they want to fix my motor im gonna send the head n cyclinders and ecu to slp and get their performance edtion kit for the dragon,, but if they r gonna give me a new motor ill leaver stock

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well folk, the dealer finally got it pulled apart yesterday, pto bearing destroyed, then the peices of metal went threw the intake port n buggered the piston and cylinder on that side, and the kicker is that i cracked the cases, i guess there not repairable the dealer said, anyways to round it all up there sendin me a brand new motor, complete, bottom n top end assembly, YAY!!! well we will see how long it take for that stuff to get in, no rush rite now lol its been pouring rain for the last few days, were almost back to no snow for the second time :(

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Hopefully they get it fixed in time. Did they give you a reason of why she gernaded?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah they just said it was a failure, no real reason, now today there telling me the motors are back ordered fack!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
My dragon will be at the dealer for two weeks tomarrow since my crankshaft broke.... I just hope they get it done before it snows around here again.

·
Registered
195 Posts
ah they just said it was a failure, no real reason, now today there telling me the motors are back ordered fack!!!![/b]
I just looked,they are NOT backordered for me.Maybe in Canada the dist. could be out.Parts for Canada come from Winnipeg.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
herm thats strange, yeah yesterday they told me that theres not much they can do, my buddy is the owner so he wouldnt be jerkin me around for nothing, they might just order all the peices indiviually and peice a new motor together for me if its gonna take to long to get one in, is there any difference then the 08 and 07 motors, cuz i could prolly swing getting a 08 motor

·
Registered
653 Posts
see if u can bum a demo sled off the dealer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts