Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sigh. Couple Winters ago we got a jackpot at this same time. The son and I went to Long Lake and rode a couple daze and took in the Ice Disc the day they got it spinning. Best of times. Looking forward to next Winter.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sigh. Couple Winters ago we got a jackpot at this same time. The son and I went to Long Lake and rode a couple daze and took in the Ice Disc the day they got it spinning. Best of times. Looking forward to next Winter.
Yes sir,we were up there that year to,april 12th and snow around the lake was perfect. And we to drove out and onto the disc,they were trying to get it to spin,but it refroze itself back in,because the air temps were still very cool for april.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow it is been snowing heavy for hours ! Heavy wet snow on top of mud trees falling over riding won’t be to good .but think I’m going to rip it up best I can it’s going to be a long summer

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
still decent snow in the western mtn's. this storm will make it alot easier to access and make for a couple days of great spring riding.
If you go riding again in the western mountains, let us know how it was. I may try to go next weekend; we will see. They got close to 20" in the higher elevations around there I heard.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you go riding again in the western mountains, let us know how it was. I may try to go next weekend; we will see. They got close to 20" in the higher elevations around there I heard.
you better bring a chain saw trees down every where

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hearing that reminds me of the ice storm of 1978 when limbs were down everywhere.
Have you been on any trails?
i havent been out plenty of snow but we lost are base in most places mud open water underneath. i still dont have power back yet lost it thursday 8 pm

·
Registered
321 Posts
we got 19 inches of wet heavy snow the other day. people have been riding out Rocky Brook Rd given no trucking these days. as far as i know all the roads are open to riding for now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts