Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Yep im definatly loading my sled up with some rave x stickers. Caint wait to get it. Actually I was planning on heading in yesterday to the shop to get some white rave stickers. Guess Ill be in some other time! Lookin Good "BrokenBones"!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Oct 6 2005, 11:15 AM
How many horsepower does a RaveX sticker add?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=912178
[/quote]
I'm not sure if that information is available yet. I'm gonna guess a few ponies. :banana:

Hopefully stopping by soon to get some more stickers

I'm out going to stack some lumbah over at ralph's parents place

Jared

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I know didnt know if you did any riding on ice. Seemed to help me out on cornering on hard packed snow though.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by skidooguy6490@Oct 9 2005, 10:14 PM
I know didnt know if you did any riding on ice.  Seemed to help me out on cornering on hard packed snow though.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918773
[/quote]
Considering the size of the track and the amount of hook up it has I doubt he would want to be on the ice when he could be in the powder. Just really looked at the lugs are those 1.75 or 2 inch hard to tell over the internet. Where do you do most of your riding bb?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Originally posted by brokenbones@Oct 6 2005, 07:32 PM
so if your true to blue how come your riding a skidoo?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913366
[/quote]

His sled is blue and yellow tho, he actually had a grin on his face when sitting on an APEX at the show in Augusta

The Grin may have been from all of those beers he had before going to the show.

·
Registered
715 Posts
brokenbones that sticker looks nice thanks for the support bud, juce got back from the newhampshire show late last night wow was that a mud pit, sunday turned out ok though thanks to every body that stoped by and said hi...

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
rave x are you guys doing a both at the NE snowmobile expo at the big E in springfield ma? if not its probably to late this year since its next week but its a pretty big selling show you should consider it for next year

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by braaap11889@Oct 9 2005, 10:06 PM
Considering the size of the track and the amount of hook up it has I doubt he would want to be on the ice when he could be in the powder. Just really looked at the lugs are those 1.75 or 2 inch hard to tell over the internet. Where do you do most of your riding bb?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918935
[/quote]

2.25''

·
Registered
743 Posts
i put the same rave x sticker where the warning sticker used to be on my firecat. ill get soe pics eventully, im just really lazy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts