Hardcore Sledder banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Keep me posted on the results; I have been contemplating this very move for some time now but was unable to find any real-world feedback
You got it….going to pull the pipe and can in the next week or two and send them out…sounds like it could be a 2 month turnaround.👍🏼🇺🇸

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
OK…after doing a little research I realize that I’m happy with the stock power on the Skime so the pipe mod is out and I contacted Speedwerx and I’m sending the whole exhaust to them for a ceramic coat and more than likely buying one of their HyperShift Clutch Kits. My goal was just to clean things up and the ceramic coat will do just that and no need to pay for the pipe mod.👍🏼🇺🇸

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
OK…after doing a little research I realize that I’m happy with the stock power on the Skime so the pipe mod is out and I contacted Speedwerx and I’m sending the whole exhaust to them for a ceramic coat and more than likely buying one of their HyperShift Clutch Kits. My goal was just to clean things up and the ceramic coat will do just that and no need to pay for the pipe mod.👍🏼🇺🇸
there goes my vicarious pipe testing, lol

61 - 80 of 84 Posts