Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
is that the one gaylord had it looked like new on their site nice job young man i like my 16 need a new one , someday .the 15 i have only has 260 mi good luck hope it's a gem .
Thank you and yes it was at Mega Powersports in Gaylord...It has just over 2000 miles and I plan on pulling the skid and cleaning a few things up and getting all the shocks serviced...really looking forward to ripping some trails on it next winter.🇺🇸❄👊🏻

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like your kitty cat is happy and purring all the way home......
Congrats
Congratulations on the new addition. Very sharp looking.

Don~
I definitely heard some purring and thanks.👊🏻🇺🇸❄
Thanks Don...it really is a good looking sled and the man whose name is on it is a legend.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Thank you and yes it was at Mega Powersports in Gaylord...It has just over 2000 miles and I plan on pulling the skid and cleaning a few things up and getting all the shocks serviced...really looking forward to ripping some trails on it next winter.🇺🇸❄👊🏻
i did my pistons at 7000 mi the ones that came out look like new. summarized and kept dry.. clean pipe and such it will look nice forever. maintenance is key i spent lots of time cleaning spokes its great therapy :)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So the studded Ripsaw looks pretty good but just spitballing here...how well would the CTEC 6 spin a 1.6 Ice Cobra...I’m assuming it would need a gearing change...is it a bad idea to begin with? Also going to look into one of those driveshaft savers that was mentioned here. Anything else or just the usual stuff?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
i have them savers on both my sleds and the 4 i take care of for friends after my shaft deal ya need snow to run deeper tracks nothing u dont know im ready to go down to 1" if we don't start getting snow . i will spend this summer trying to build water to air heat exchanger and some sort of anti slush/icing deal in my tunnel so it cools in the low snow conditions i have here in the Brethren Getto of mi actually it's really nice over here don't tell no one their buying up everything

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
maybe some kind of plastic bending in a u between heat exchanger and tunnel side would keep crap from building up like it does ? or full length aluminum protectors ;like the old days

·
Registered
30 Posts
So the studded Ripsaw looks pretty good but just spitballing here...how well would the CTEC 6 spin a 1.6 Ice Cobra...I’m assuming it would need a gearing change...is it a bad idea to begin with? Also going to look into one of those driveshaft savers that was mentioned here. Anything else or just the usual stuff?
I put a 150 storm on my 16 6000 129. I put I grip studs in it and I'm very happy. Had a studded ripsaw before that.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 84 Posts