Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can some of the above stickey's be combined in a folder or something? Some have not had a post in them for almost 2 years, some for 3, 4, 5. It makes for a lot of scrolling to get to a new post.

Reactions: BattleStorm

·
Administrator
900T XRS
271 Posts
Being the doo guy I am, I honestly had not realized how many there were.
I'm going to add this topic as a sticky short term and ask for some member input on what we can put back into regular circulation without ruffling any feathers.

·
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The top 2 have been replied to this year, 5 months and 7 months ago. Then 3 will be 2 years this coming January, after that some will be 3 years, 4 years, and 5 years. Except for those top 2 could the rest be put in a sub folder or something, maybe labeled past AXYS relative info

·
Registered
949 Posts
I think it could easily be trimmed down. All the “what to look for on blank model year” could be grouped together I think. I agree though, Lots of scrolling.

·
Administrator
900T XRS
271 Posts
Obviously I see the reply dates and and can tell what has / has no activity..... but that does not tell us when it's most recently been viewed. I feel grouping them together will make it difficult for members to search for the info arbitrarily. That being said I think it's best to simply unstick some of the older or less sought after info and put them back into circulation. This keeps the topics as they are just back in time. For starters I believe the following topics can be the first.
2015 AXYS Models Items to Check - Problems
2016 AXYS Models Items to Check - Problems
2018 AXYS Rush/Switchback Items to Check - Problems
2019 AXYS Rush/Switchback Items to Check - Problems PATRIOT 850

·
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Shouldn't that, " when last viewed" be available to a admin on your end? I also noticed 3 of 4 of the ones you mention were started by a banned member. Coincidence?

·
Registered
15 Pro-S/15 8RR/21 850 XRS
1,758 Posts
Odds are most of the items to watch for, have already been done to the Axys as it is a MY7 year old sled. So should be good to group everything into one sticky

·
Administrator
900T XRS
271 Posts
Dave I can not see their last viewed date in the Admin panel or I would have disclosed that info in my post.
As for Botz being banned and the OP of those posts, it is a coincidence. I had nothing to do with the reasons he is no longer here and just figured, like sno-mo-racer said, those topics go ways back and most should have already been dealt with by now. I am only trying to do what is best for the majority on this site & was hoping to have more feed back before deciding what direction to go.
How about if I release those topics back into population, then start a new sticky topic with a link to each of the old sticky topics in it. We can title it " Past AXYS Relative Info" as you earlier suggested.

·
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dave I can not see their last viewed date in the Admin panel or I would have disclosed that info in my post.
As for Botz being banned and the OP of those posts, it is a coincidence. I had nothing to do with the reasons he is no longer here and just figured, like sno-mo-racer said, those topics go ways back and most should have already been dealt with by now. I am only trying to do what is best for the majority on this site & was hoping to have more feed back before deciding what direction to go.
How about if I release those topics back into population, then start a new sticky topic with a link to each of the old sticky topics in it. We can title it " Past AXYS Relative Info" as you earlier suggested.
That sounds fine. Sorta like the folder I suggested.

Reactions: Skioutty
1 - 12 of 12 Posts