Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was to emailed to me from a friend thought i would share it with you guys:
Christmas
A man in Phoenix calls his son in New York the day before Christmas, "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing: forty-five years of misery is enough". "Pop what are you talking about" the sons screams. "We can't stand the sight of each other any longer" the father says. "I'm sick of talking about this, so you can call your sister in Chicago and tell her." Frantic the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "No way they are getting divorced" she shouts. "I'll take care of this" She calls Phoenix immediatly and screams at her father "you are not getting divorced, don't do a single thing till I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we will be there tommorrow, until then don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME!!??, she says. and hangs up. The old man hangs up his phone, turns to his wife. "okay,"he says "they're coming for Christmas and paying thier own way". :lol: B)

·
Registered
629 Posts
If it works go for it. An old one been around for a few years good to see it again though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts