Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a connection to where i can find one semi-quickly in Manitoba.....around the city????? The dealer tells me it would be almost a month to get something in. I'm looking for the left lower a-arm.

Buddy has a new 08 RMK Dragon, and bent the arm a few weeks ago, and has gotten the run around from the dealer in a bad way. They sent the wrong one three times, and now say the one he needs will take forever to get......Crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought someone on here would possibly have a connection in the biz to get one.........

·
Registered
227 Posts
Try Grant near Oakbank. He is the third or fourth house on the west side of 206 after Garvin Road. MAYBE !!!! Can't remember his number. Try 444-2744
CHEERS

Carl

·
Registered
145 Posts
Try Grant near Oakbank. He is the third or fourth house on the west side of 206 after Garvin Road. MAYBE !!!! Can't remember his number. Try 444-2744
CHEERS

Carl[/b]

His number is actually 444-2274

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
My guess is you'll have better luck calling down south. Yellowstone Polaris, Carl's Cycle, Tri City Polaris etc.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Try Doug Kuzmak in Beausejour I mile north on Highway 12 by junction of highway 44 then on turn on the first road east to Beasuejour his house in on the right hand side (south) can't miss it 2nd or 3rd house you will notice all the semi trailers with parts and the sleds outside. 268-2393

1 - 6 of 6 Posts