Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Well the end of summer is almost here and Im itching to pull the sled out of storage and start wrenching. Man, I love my 98, I thought of selling it and getting an edge, but i cant afford it, besides this sled is faster than ever ( thanks to you guys). My friend has an Ultra and he used to beat me but last winter we lined up and i stomped him :Wow1: Ill be posting questions and hope you hcs have more speed secrets, I also have a few of my own :wanna_race: All the best, Sideways

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
post upo what ya have done to it, and some pics man, i love the looks of the wedge chassis, and the standard indy chassis,

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yea, Slp fatty single, vforce 2s, slp bottle, ported exaust manifold and touched up cyclinders, 1inch track, 96 megabites, gutted airbox, stock gearing, 62s almondblue spring- shimmed, r-11-silver, polished ramps, new belt, edge handlebars,1inch riserblock, 4 fox shoxs, black low cobra and headlight cover, new grips seat cover and edge mudflap :banana: :banana: :banana: This year- Slp powerpaks, Hsp50/36s helix, Hsp orange spring, super slippery buttons, shave the head, calibrate tach :luxhello:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
The Power Packs work great, got em on old beater 98 600

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,148 Posts
beater my aaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by sideways@Aug 29 2005, 06:42 PM
Oh yea, Slp fatty single, vforce 2s, slp bottle, ported exaust manifold and touched up cyclinders, 1inch track, 96 megabites, gutted airbox, stock gearing, 62s almondblue spring- shimmed, r-11-silver, polished ramps, new belt, edge handlebars,1inch riserblock, 4 fox shoxs, black low cobra and headlight cover, new grips seat cover and edge mudflap :banana:  :banana:  :banana: This year- Slp powerpaks, Hsp50/36s helix, Hsp orange spring, super slippery buttons, shave the head, calibrate tach :luxhello:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=852378
[/quote]

Hey 98, I've got a very good porting spec for that motor. Send me a pm, I'll get right back to ya

mtrgrdr
edit sp

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts